Friday 1 March 2019

my hero

Write here:  My hero is Colonel Sanders because he founded K.F.C. (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
Colonel Sanders was born on September the 9th, 1890, to his parents Wilbur Sanders and Margaret Sanders.
He was born in Henryville, Indiana, United States.
His father died 5 years after he was born in 1985. In 1952 Colonel Sanders franchised his recipe for Kentucky Fried Chicken for the first time in one of the cities largest restaurants owned by Pete Harman of South Salt Lake, Utah. In the first year of selling the product the sales more than tripled with 75% of the sales coming from the Fried Chicken. After the success of the Fried Chicken several other restaurants were paying Colonel Sanders $0.04 per chicken. Then he bought his own restaurant and named it K.F.C. I like eating K.F.C. I chose him as my hero because I like chicken and he liked chicken.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.