Wednesday 18 October 2017

My Holiday movie

Holiday Movie
It was a cold dark night, I was excited to watch a movie with my mum.

It was the last movie showing for the day, I was waiting for my mum at the top of the stairs. There was only a few minutes left until the movie started, I was panicking wondering if she would get there on time. After waiting for a while she arrived and we went and bought the tickets to get into the movie. We were going to see the new it movie. We were watching this movie because me and my mum liked the first one. The movie is about a clown that turns into what you're most afraid of. It comes every 27 years, its name is pennywise.

When we got into the movie’s we went to find our seat so we could sit down, There was still ads about the other movies playing, So I was relieved we didn’t miss any of the movie.

I ripped open the popcorn and started eating it before the movie had started. Then when the movie started I twisted open the lid of the drink and started to have it. I asked if I could open the lollies and I was allowed, so I teared them open and started eating them while we watched the movie.
The movie went for precisely 2 hours and 15 minutes.

After the movie had finished we left the room and walked down stairs. We had walked there so sadly we had to walk back as well. It wasn't that far to get there but I was very tired.
When we got home I flicked through the tv trying to find something good to watch for around 30 minutes. Then I went to bed and I fell asleep almost instantly.

Overall I thought the movie was great and I had a good time with my mum.

By Jordan


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan,
    I just came to say that your writing is really good! Thank you for taking my feedback and putting how you felt about the movie. Maybe next time you can explain the movie or even your favourite part? (Just a thought.) Anyways great job on your writing, I really liked some of the creative words you wrote in there! Keep up the good work. :)
    -Alesha

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.