Monday 20 August 2018

The theatre is a business

Theatre roles

Front of house - Things that audience do
Musical director - The person that chooses songs and makes the music
Stage manager - The person that controls the lighting and technical things
Producer - The person that manages the whole thing
Make-up Artist - The one that puts make up on performers
Choreographer - A person that controls the sequence of dance steps and moves
Dancer, actor, and singer - People that perform on the stage for the audience
Scenery designer - The person that designs the scene and props of the play
Costume designer - People that make costumes for the people that perform
Lighting designer - The person that makes the lights


1 comment:

  1. Wow Jordan, it looks like you have researched the theatre roles well. There is certainly a lot of positions in theatre! I want to know what your position would be if your were in theatre?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.