Monday 6 August 2018

Cyber Smart


What I want to know about blogging?



How does blogging effects your learning?

Today in cyber smart I learnt if you blog at a high frequency your writing and reading will significantly improve. You could get over three times better at writing and reading, if you blog 12 times a month. If you blog at a medium frequency your reading and writing will still significantly improve at writing and reading. If you blog at a low frequency your reading and writing will improve really slowly and will hardly notice any difference.

How does it helps you understand learning?

Blogging can help you understand your learning. When you write it out it can make you think about it what the learning was about and how much learning you actually done. When you read through it, you can see the mistakes you have made, and what you got wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.